The kids wont complain nearly dinner tonight when they hear theyre having Cola Chicken. handy and tasty in imitation of deserted a few ingredients.
The ingredient of Easy Cola Chicken
- 4 skinless, boneless chicken breast halves
- salt and pepper to taste
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 cup ketchup
- 1 cup cola-flavored carbonated beverage
The instruction how to make Easy Cola Chicken
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Place the chicken pieces into a 9x13 inch baking dish. Season gone salt and pepper. In a medium bowl, blend together the Worcestershire sauce, ketchup and cola. Pour exceeding the chicken. Cover when a lid or aluminum foil.
- Bake for 50 minutes in the preheated oven, until the chicken is no longer pink.
Nutritions of Easy Cola Chickencalories: 222.2 calories
carbohydrateContent: 23.6 g
cholesterolContent: 67.2 mg
fatContent: 3 g
fiberContent: 0.2 g
proteinContent: 25.6 g
saturatedFatContent: 0.8 g
sodiumContent: 812.8 mg
sugarContent: 21.3 g