Easy, quick, and delicious. Serves 6 to 8 as an appetizer, or 4 as a main course on top of higher than buttered angel-hair pasta.
The ingredient of Shrimp Francesca
- 1 pound uncooked large shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1 (8 ounce) can (8 to 10 count) artichoke hearts in water, drained
- u00bd cup Italian seasoned bread crumbs
- 1 tablespoon chopped blithe parsley
- 1 lemon, juiced
- u00bd cup butter
- 1u2009u00bd tablespoons minced garlic
- 1 tablespoon finely shredded imported Romano cheese
The instruction how to make Shrimp Francesca
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C). Lightly grease a 9x13-inch baking dish.
- Arrange the shrimp in the bottom of the prepared baking dish. Gently squeeze any excess liquid from the artichoke hearts, deferment the hearts into quarters, and arrange in spaces together with the shrimp. Sprinkle the bread crumbs and parsley higher than the shrimp and artichoke hearts; sprinkle lemon juice greater than the crumbs.
- Melt butter in imitation of garlic in a small saucepan higher than medium-low heat; drizzle the butter join up exceeding the bread crumbs. Sprinkle the height in the same way as Romano cheese.
- Bake in the preheated oven until the crumbs and cheese brown lightly and the shrimp slope opaque and orange-pink in color, 10 to 12 minutes. relieve sustain hot.
Nutritions of Shrimp Francescacalories: 391.1 calories
carbohydrateContent: 18.2 g
cholesterolContent: 235.5 mg
fatContent: 25.2 g
fiberContent: 2.6 g
proteinContent: 23.6 g
saturatedFatContent: 15.2 g
sodiumContent: 940.2 mg
sugarContent: 0.8 g