all-powerful served as an appetizer in the same way as pasta Alfredo!
The ingredient of Stuffed Grilled Portobello Mushroom Caps
- 1 cup shredded Gouda cheese
- u00bd cup bread crumbs
- u00bc cup freshly chopped parsley
- u00bc cup chopped almonds
- u00bc cup oil-packed sun-dried tomatoes, drained and cut into strips
- 2 tablespoons minced spacious chives
- u00bc teaspoon pepper
- 4 large portobello mushroom caps
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
The instruction how to make Stuffed Grilled Portobello Mushroom Caps
- Preheat an external grill for medium heat and lightly oil the grate.
- fusion Gouda cheese, bread crumbs, parsley, almonds, sun-dried tomatoes, chives, and pepper together in a bowl.
- Brush mushroom caps following oil and place, gills down, almost a piece of aluminum foil going on for the preheated grill. Cook for very nearly 4 minutes.
- Flip mushrooms more than and spoon filling onto the gills. Cook until cheese is melted, just about 5 more minutes.
Nutritions of Stuffed Grilled Portobello Mushroom Capscalories: 272 calories
carbohydrateContent: 13.5 g
cholesterolContent: 34.2 mg
fatContent: 19.8 g
fiberContent: 1.9 g
proteinContent: 11.1 g
saturatedFatContent: 6.7 g
sodiumContent: 365.1 mg
sugarContent: 1.8 g