Deep-fried corn nuggets appetizer.
The ingredient of Cajun Corn Nuggets
- 1u2009u00bc cups yellow cornmeal, or more as needed
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon Cajun seasoning, or more to taste
- salt and ground black pepper to taste
- 1 (15.25 ounce) can entire sum combination kernel corn, drained
- 1 (14.75 ounce) can cream-style corn
- u00bd cup finely chopped onion
- 1 large egg, beaten
- oil for frying
The instruction how to make Cajun Corn Nuggets
- put in cornmeal, flour, baking powder, Cajun seasoning, salt, and pepper in a large bowl. Set aside.
- intensify summative kernel corn, cream-style corn, onion, and egg in a medium bowl. amass to the dry blend and blend well. It should be stiff; if not, accumulate a little more cornmeal.
- Heat oil in a deep-fryer or large saucepan to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Drop name-calling by spoonfuls into the hot oil and fry in batches until golden in the region of all sides, 2 to 3 minutes. Transfer nuggets to a plate lined later than paper towels to drain excess oil.
Nutritions of Cajun Corn Nuggetscalories: 31.1 calories
carbohydrateContent: 5.5 g
cholesterolContent: 2.6 mg
fatContent: 0.8 g
fiberContent: 0.3 g
proteinContent: 0.7 g
saturatedFatContent: 0.1 g
sodiumContent: 50.8 mg
sugarContent: 0.5 g